Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday June 17, 2008

Today is Tuesday that means there is 3 and half days left until the weekend. Today has been an alright day so far the Temple times has changed and we will let everybody know what the new times are as soon as my wife gets home and we can review what time everything is at. The calls today have been about the same as yesterday not to fast but not to slow except for after 4pm today they started to come in one after the other. This morning I was having some chest pains that have seemed to calm down a bit but are still there. Maybe one of these days I will go and get it checked out. I definately need a new office chair to sit on my back and butt hurt so bad sitting on a kitchen chair for 8 hours a day. Well that is all for today talk to you all tomorrow.

PEACE OUT!

No comments: