Friday, June 20, 2008

June 18-20, 2008

Well I have al0t of catching up to do since the last time I wrote something in this blog. Since then the Boston Celtics won their first NBA title in 22 years thanks in part to the new acquisitions they got in the offseason my boy Kevin (The Big Ticket) Garnett, and Ray Allen. Those guys gave the Celtics the offense they needed to push them over the top and win the big one. It was so sweet to see Kobe Bryant falter and fail, that guy thinks that he is one step better than Michael Jordan was at this point in his career and he is wrong he is no where near that great nor will he ever be. Work the last couple of days has been alright nothing to excited I have had the opportunity to listen to people scream about their directv service and how much they hate it and all of that jazz, my outlook on it is I could honestly care less what they are screaming about most of the time while they are screaming I am playing Pac-Man or Tetris so its all right. Today my wife is mad at me because she thought that I said something in anger which is not true at all, she can honestly take it however way she wants it but I know how I meant it and I did not mean it to be in anger at all. Today overall has been pretty good other than that the calls were pretty good and I had no system issues like I did yesterday that got me into some trouble but it has all straighten out now. I have a little more than a week before I go on my trip with my wifes family to Nauvoo I am excited to go and get away from work and all of that stuff but I am not excited about the drive to and from Nauvoo, I know for a fact that I will be awake the whole entire time. The Friday before we go I will have the opportunity to go to the father and sons camping trip up hobble creek canyon with my ward it should be fun maybe me and my dad will do somefishing while we are up there at the holding pond. Well I think that is it for now.



PEACE OUT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you baby I am excited for the trip!

Anonymous said...

Ohh Tetris! I love that game!
Why are planning on staying awake the whole time we are driving?