Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday June 16, 2008

Today is Monday, we all love Monday's don't we? Yesterday was a pretty good it was fathers day. It started out with an interview with our bishop he is giving us some temple prep classes so we can prepare to go to the temple, we talked for a bit and then had a lesson. Then after our meeting we went back to the house and my parents were there we decided to give my dad his father's day present and card. We got him a fishing tool kit it came with a fillet knife line clippers a hook remover and a carrying case for all of that stuff. We also gave him a card and in with the card were two Jake fishing spinners that I kind of owe him since I lost the last two he let me borrow. We then went to church just for part of sacrament meeting and then we went to the Schultz family bbq and we watched the kids play in the sprinklers and we also watched some of the US Open. We then went home got the car and went to my dad's side of the family for a little outing and then headed up to my wife's grandparents for a family home evening lesson from a returned missionary from NC he came and talke to us about his mission and some of the people there. We then went inside and watched a wedding video of my wifes aunt and uncle we talked about the Nauvoo trip and some temple stuff and then we came around 11:00 last night and now I am here working at home and typing this Blog for all to enjoy. Today at work it has been going at a good pace not too fast and not too slow I would say just about right to stay busy. Well I think that is all for today see ya tomorrow.

PEACE OUT!

No comments: