Friday, June 13, 2008

June 13, 2008

Alright I am going to try and do better at this blogging thing, people tell me it's supposed to be like a journal or some type of life keeper thingy. I will do better job of trying to keep things in order with my life and letting people know whats going on and how I was feeling that day and so on.

Today so far has been a good day this is day 3 working from home and so far I have had no problems with any of the equipment and everything seems to be running smoothly the calls are coming in at a pace that I have expected them to come in, it seems like the later the day goes on the faster the calls come in thats ok it just makes the day go by a lot faster and that is what we like. I haven't had any body yell at me today so that is a good thing I have been able to address the customers issues in a timely matter. The best part about working at home is in between calls I can IM my wife and talk to her at work and type somethings that are on my mind in my blog to help the day fo by faster. I am able to play on the laptop we got and just browse. Right now I am listening to kids fighting in the background why I wait for an answer from my supervisor on a question I had for her. My parents will be staying her tonight and possibly tomorrow night too, they are down for fathers day weekend it will be nice to have them here. This weekend will be very busy for me and my wife we have to attend alot of dinners at families house for the fathers day celebration, which is nice we all get free food! Well I better go for now talk to you all tomorrow.

Peace Out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you are going to do more blogging.... I really like it and I think that it will be good for you to do it! I have linked your blog to mine.... Hope that helps you to get feed back on your blog

Anonymous said...

I've wondered about work at home. It's interesting to hear your feelings about it.