Thursday, June 12, 2008

Where do I start...

It has been a long time since I have Blogged I have alot to talk about. Since you last heard from me I was planning a trip up to my parents house to work with my dad and I did that and it was OK I think that he only used me for like a day and that was all and I was up there for like 7 days. But I still got paid for it ($200) which helped us out quite a bit Well since then I have started a new job at Converys I have been there once before and I am liking it. I work on the DirecTV project it is really easy and fun to do at the same time, one of the quarks of working for them is after 90 days I will be able to have there service for free and also have the NFL Sunday ticket for free as well. One thing with working at Convergys and DirecTV is that I am able to work from home as a Work At Home Agent which is kind of different. I am taking the same customer service calls like I am at the call center but I am doing at my house. This will help save on gas in the truck that is for sure.



Me and my wife have been preparing to go to the temple to be sealed and we are finally able to do so. We will be getting sealed August 2nd, 2008 and it will be a fun and eventful day for both sides of the family. I am very excited for that day to come and see the smiling faces on our family as we make a very good decision in both of our lives and will point us both in the right direction. We also have the opportunity to go to nauvoo at the end this month and I will have the opportunity to do some temple work in the nauvoo temple, as well as beka she will be doing baptisms for the dead that should be a very neat experience for both of us. Also on the trip we will have the opportunity to go on a mile hand cart trek just like the pioneers did. At first I decided not to because of my feet. I was born with Bi-lateral Club feet I have had 21 operations on my fee and am in constant pain because of them. I am allergic to all of the pain meds that are out there so simple IB profren is what I have to take for the pain and sometimes that does not do it. But back to the hand cart trek that we will be doing in nauvoo, I have recently decided to walk the one mile trek just like the pioneers did, the reasoning behind my choice is because how could I be such a wimp, I mean come on I am sure that there were pioneers that crossed the plains that were in worse condition than I am and they never had the medical care that I have had I am sure there were people with no legs that crossed the plains and not just riding in the back of a wagon or on a horse I am sure that those people had to walk across the plains, these people did it for miles upon miles, I think that I can handle a mile of walking. I will be remembering those people that did it when I do it I am sure that I will be somewhat emotional when doing it but if those people did it for a better life I will be doing it for spiritual reasons. So I am excited about the adventures to come My life is going good and I love my wife very much.

Peace out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh baby you are such a sweet heart!!! I love you and I know that you have been in so much pain lately with your feet. You are doing such a great job with work, I am happy that you have found a job that you like and you are able to do at home!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Andy. You sure know how to put things in perspective. Thanks for sharing that.