Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday June 24, 2008

Today is Tuesday and that means only one thing we are just a few days until my vacation starts and the weekend. This weekend will be packed full of stuff and be very busy as most of you know that we that is Helen of Troy are going with her family on a trip to Nauvoo IL, that is where the Mormon Pioneers first started their trek across the west to find some land to settle in. But before I go on that trip I will go on a father and sons campout with my father the night before with my ward it should be fun. We are going up Hobble Creek canyon to a spot I think that somebody owns I am sure that there will be games and some socializing, it has been sometime since I actually camped out in a tent so I am sure that it will be real fun, and then on Saturday Me and my father will be doing some fishing before breakfast and then we will eat with the ward and then it will be time to go home and shower and get ready for the longest trek that I have ever been on. I am excited to go because Helen of Troy’s sister Mrs. Pacman and Pacman will be riding with us and it will be fun to hang out and talk with them to kill some time as we drive the Wyoming the most boring state in America. But hopefully on our way out to Nauvoo we will be able to stop at one of my favorite places to visit and that would be cablea’s the bust huntin and fishin store out there. Once we get to Nauvoo we will have a bunch of activities planned as a family and places that we will be visiting while we are out there. I hope that I can find my cousin Sophie she is on a service mission out there playing in a band, that will be kind of fun to watch and see her out there. As for today I am back to work after all of the updates they did yesterday taking us off the phones was not a good thing at all I only got paid for 3 hours of that time which really sucks but what do you do. Today’s calls have gone pretty good not to fast at all very nice pace to where it makes my day go by pretty fast. My wife got an award today at work I am so proud of her she has worked so hard to get some kind of reconition there at her job and finally has gotten something. Well I think that is it for now I hope to see you all tomorrow and thanks to Mr. & Mrs. Pacman for being there for me and my wife. And congrats Pacman for the big accomplishment that you got back and are able to do. I love you Helen of Troy and I am very proud of you and love you sooooooo much!

PEACE OUT!

No comments: