Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday 26, 2008

Today is Thursday that means two things, one the weekend is almost here and two the Nauvoo trip is right around the corner. Today started out to be a good day I woke up with my wife and walked her to the door and was able to see her off to work today. Then my work day started at the usual time 10:15 I would say that the calls have been slow at times and the other times non stop, I have had the opportunity to take some training modules on the computer today for work and they usually last about 30 minutes and then I take a break or my lunch, so it has made my day go by really fast which is good. Tomorrow I will have the opportunity to go to my wards father and sons camp out, I think that it will be fun. On our way up there we will be stopping at the Springville holding pond and doing some fishing and then we will make our way to the place where they will be having the father and sons camp out. Then Saturday will come and It will be time to get ready and go to Grandma Davis’ so we can pack the vehicles and start heading off to the east and on to Nauvoo IL.
Today is the NBA Draft and there is a lot of young kids looking to become instant millionaires today, how would it be to have that kind of talent and get paid to do something that you love. Don’t get me wrong I like my job but if I could be come a professional football player I would drop my job like a sack of crap and that would be it. But it will be very interesting to see who goes number one this year and also to see who the Utah Jazz get. But whatever happens’s today I just want to say my congrats to those young men that are about to embark on a journey of a lifetime. Well I think that is it for now I hope to talk to you all tomorrow before the father and sons camp out. Just remember one thing “Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It”

PEACE OUT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey baby..., I love that you have a song at the end of each post! I think that it is a good ending to each one! Love you and hope that you have fun on the father and son's.

Anonymous said...

Hey Love~ I wanted to let you know that I have tAgGeD you... come and take a look!