Friday, April 18, 2008

Finally the truck works...

So my day started out when I took my wife to work this morning, and when I got home I began my job search for that driving job that I am longing for. I had a few applications that I submitted for a couple of transportation companies. And then my parents(from Lyman, Utah) came over my dad had an appoinment at my uncle steve's work to get his dentures fixed, he dropped my mom and my sister off at the house and we just chatted and watched TV. When my dad came back my mom and sister went to my sisters Dr. appointment and me and my dad went down to the truck and began a long and lengthy process trying to get the beast to run. We got under the truck where the fuel tank was laying on the ground and got the new fuel pump ready to install and then proceeded to put the fuel pump in the gas tank get all the hoses ready for hook up and we lifted the tank up and secured it into place and went down to checker auto to by some fuel system cleaner and some clamps for the hoses. we jumped started the truck and I finally heard the roar of that engine that I have not heard in over 6 months. Finally the truck works. and that pretty sums up my day, not to exciting but very eventful and somewhat fun. Well that is it for now I hope you keep reading my blogs have a good day.

1 comment:

*Marie* said...

Yay! It works! Bet you are beside yourself with happiness.